Motorola Xoom Tablet Gets Android 3.2 Update
If you are one of the Xoom owners ,you can have a small party for the update going to receive shortly. Google and Motorola is working together to roll out the Android Honeycomb 3.1 to the new Honeycomb 3.2 Version.
As per the news leaked from various sources ,this will be the final update for the Honeycomb operating system .
What you will get in the new Honeycomb 3.2
- SD card full support
- More hardware support in general (not Xoom specific update ,but lot of new types of processor chips get support now)
- New Zoom feature – This is a screen compatibility mode update ,this feature makes applications developed for the phones to fit the Xoom’s largest screen (for other Tablets too )
- Now more stable and fast
- 7” Tablets get the screen optimization and more support .
But the news coming from fellow blogs like Mobileburn confirm ,the Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi version only would get the Honeycomb 3.2 update ,not the Xoom 3G/Wi-Fi model like mine
How to update your Moto Xoom to latest Android version ?
- Tap settings on the right bottom of your screen
- Go to the option “About Tablet“
- Tab System Updates (This is the first option of the list ,scroll up if it is not appear firstly)
- Now Xoom will check for available update and let you know ,if update is available guide you step by step !
- That’s all !