Search pspezone.com

17 years girl dead while using twitter at bath tub

Twitter Tragedy

Twitter Tragedy

” Too much of anything good for nothing ” .

A teenage girl was electrocuted after dropping her laptop into the bath as she twittered in the tub.



Technology is there to give betterment for you ,but we  should know the place to use , the limitations and risk factors involved in .

Police said they believed Maria Barbu, 17, had tried to plug in her laptop with wet hands after the battery died during a long session on social networking site Twitter as she took a soak at her home in Brasov, central Romania.

She was found dead by her parents with the laptop lying next to her.


This is the world’s first recorded incident of twittercide claims technology blog Gizmodo.

Source :Austrian Times

You may interested  in :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Leave a Reply

 

 

 

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

*