Home » Archive

Articles tagged with: appple accessories

Apple iphone »

[21 May 2009 | One Comment | ]

Apple warns that iPhone and iPod users may experience a small static shock through their earbuds.
iPhone and iPod users may experience a “small and quick” shock via their earbuds due to a buildup of static electricity, Apple warned Monday.
People listening to one of the devices in extremely dry air are most at risk of receiving a static electricity shock through the ear buds, according to a warning posted on Apple’s Web site. The post likened the condition to the discharge that occurs when a person drags his or her feet …

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...